Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!!!

Halloween on a Monday is a bit crazy, but after work I rushed over to my parents' house in order to meet up with the lil Choo Choo. He had a pretty good night, and was much more excited about Trick or Treating this year.

My mom carved this pumpkin yesterday. She sticks to a classic Jack-O-Lantern face. It will go to the squirrels tomorrow.
This is how you Trick or Treat. Step 1) Jay walk with your dad.
Step 2) Say "Tritree" and then "Thank you". Step 3) Head away from the house.
Step 4) Offer your Uncle Matt some candy.
Back at the Penthouse I went for a Haunted House theme and covered all of the furniture in old sheets. Spooky!!! Actually, I did ZERO decorating this year. The ceiling repairs were supposed to begin today, so I attempted to protect all of the furniture from plaster dust. Don't know if it worked since no one showed up to do anything. Great start to my day off tomorrow. I think I'll lay on the couch and watch Good Morning America...oh, wait, I can't. Definitely more of a trick than a treat.

No comments:

Post a Comment