Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Is Coming....

I am officially finished Christmas shopping, which is quite a triumph when you consider that I usually do most of it on Christmas Eve. My extremely productive day hit a snag tonight when I got it into my head that I wanted to move my bed back onto the opposite wall. Once again, I should have trusted my initial instincts and realized everything was already arranged in the best way possible. Will I ever learn? So now it is late and I've wasted the night moving things back. At least I cleaned out under the bed!

Anyway, I hope your Christmas plans are chugging right along with limited snags! Until tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I can totally relate to this! I am forever moving and changing things around. It is a good opportunity to clean those forgotten spots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If only the urge would come when I have nothing else to do. Oh well, we never know until we try.

    ReplyDelete