Monday, December 19, 2011

Cookie Day 2011!

As Junior gets older, it really is a lot of fun seeing what he is (and isn't) interested in doing. He likes to help, which I think is a good sign of a good kid, and he also likes to come up with funny things to say and then laugh about (on Sunday it was "Dig it, baby!"). He has also been concerned lately about how everyone is doing ("Gramma, are you happy?" "Mommy, are you happy?"), as well as sneaking up behind his cats and yelling "BAAAAAH" (Boo!). It's a fun trip to take, watching a baby grow into a kid.

And he is just so damn funny!

"Hi, Uncle Matt!"
He was very clear on which cookies he wanted to make. Mostly Christmas trees and "flowers" (poinsettias).
And he really caught on quick, even if he sometimes overshot the dough.
Roll the dough!
Then he needed a break.
Puppy!
I love that this Fisher Price "Snoopy" dog (Junior has named him Cooper) survived both of my sisters and myself, and is now around for Junior to play with.
Some cookie decorating action.

My sister and I agreed we were much better at decorating when we were kids.

Then it was time to ice the all important "Choo Choo" .
Of course it was blue for Thomas! Happy Cookie Day!

1 comment:

  1. I don't think there is anything that is more fun than baking with kids! We haven't made cookies yet at our house. We are saving them for Santa.

    ReplyDelete