Thursday, March 29, 2012

Quick Dinner Post-Spaghetti with Sweet Sausage and Cabbage

I made a quick and easy dinner the other night. You know how I love cabbage, right? Well this was a no muss, no fuss meal that was pretty tasty. It's another recipe from Everyday Food, which you can see here. I used turkey sausage and savoy cabbage.


Easy prep! I decided not to show pictures of me removing the casing from the sausage...
Remove the browned sausage to a plate and toss the onions right into the drippings with 2 Tablespoons of water.
Pack in as much cabbage as you can, once this wilts, add more. I also added a bit more of the pasta water after adding the second batch.
Mixing it all together and...
Presto! Dinner is done (and I'm eating leftovers as I write this)!

No comments:

Post a Comment