Thursday, March 21, 2013

Pork With Tangy Citrus Sauce

Citrus. I love it in all forms. Something I might love more than citrus? Simple dinners.

I ran across this recipe a few weeks ago and have already made it twice. It's so easy and so tasty and makes great leftovers. Plus, there's another fun Everyday Food video to go with it! Sarah Carey just makes me happy.

My own little citrus trees have not fared well this winter. I keep dreaming of a greenhouse with full grown citrus trees, though.

I remembered to season the pork before dredging in flour.
Cook the chops, then get the onions going and add the garlic.

Add the citrus juice. Smells soooo good!

Toss the pork back in. I sort of ripped it apart for knife free dining. Chicken would also be pretty good with this sauce.

I had it over rice, but had the leftovers over Israeli couscous. I think I liked the couscous, better. I also never added any sugar, although the second time I made it it was a wee bit tart.



No comments:

Post a Comment