Friday, October 4, 2013

MORE Great Stuff at Magpie Vintage

Way back in December of last year my friend Abigail was getting ready to open her wonderful shop in the historic Wells Street Corridor. Nearly a year in and she just keeps finding more and more treasures to fill that thrift store, tag sale, vintage-aholic in all of us. I stopped in the store last week to purchase a great collection of pottery she found for me, and took a few snaps as well.

Stop in and see her at 1622 Wells Street (46808) soon! The store hours are Friday and Saturday 10-6, and Sunday 12-5. Or call ahead! 260-203-2347  

Amazing old children's items, perfect for showers and first birthdays!

Looking for bachelorette/bachelor party gifts? Abigail has some fun things!

I honestly cannot believe these prints are still here. They are laminated, and I almost feel like they were once place mats. They are both from original watercolors by James McBride, and were once a set of four. Here is the Allen County Courthouse and the Lakeside Rose Garden. The Old Fort and The Landing are missing.




So much good stuff!

Who doesn't want a couple of altar chairs?

Lamps, lamps, lamps.

That one thing missing from the lake house?

Alright, I die for the pitcher and coffee set. I mean, if you go in and buy them before me just don't tell me and don't invite me for coffee.

One of a couple of travel bars on hand.

The perfect way to end Thanksgiving dinner? Pumpkin pie and coffee out of this great pottery set.

Love these clear glass mushroom containers.

And this bread box.


That margarine tin would be perfect as a garbage or recycling bin!


And who wouldn't want a picture of Castro feeding bagels to a little Jewish boy on their wall?

Artwork to brighten any wall!


This fabric remnant is pretty funny.


These leaf dishes would be perfect as salt cellars on a dinner table.

And as for the musical whisky decanter, well, it's the tops!

No comments:

Post a Comment